Apologies for cross posting

The organizing committee of the 11th International Paleolimnology
Symposium is now calling for the proposal of special sessions. The
deadline for submitting a special session proposal will be the 1st of
October 2008. The number of special sessions will be limited by the
availability of space during the meeting; therefore we suggest sending
your proposal as early as possible. For submission, please send an
e-mail to [log in to unmask] with a brief description (one paragraph
or so) of the theme of the session you intend to organize, including
name(s) and contact details of the convener(s). If two or more special
sessions are proposed on very similar subjects you might be asked to
combine the sessions.

We are also pleased to announce that the symposium´s web page is now
active at:
http://www.geofisica.unam.mx/paleolimnologia/

The Organizing Committee:

Margarita Caballero,   Instituto de Geofísica, UNAM
Beatriz Ortega,           Instituto de Geofísica, UNAM
Socorro Lozano,        Instituto de Geología, UNAM
Pedro Zarate,             Universidad de Guadalajara,
José Rosas,                Universidad de Guadalajara,
Susana Sosa,              Instituto de Geología, UNAM
Alejandro Rodríguez,  FES Iztacala, UNAM

Please feel free to distribute this announcement to anyone you might
think would be interested.