Hi Toti,
Go ahead and wax away.
Back when I managed a lab we had the floor cleaned more than once without
any problems at all.
Good luck

Nick..

Nick Collins
President, MS Solutions Inc.

MS Solutions Inc.
12430 N Dowling Rd

College Station
TX 77845

Tel:  (888) ISO-IRMS (Sales/Service)
Tel:  (888) 476-4767 (Sales/Service)
Tel:  (979) 595-7625 (Direct)
Fax: (979) 705-9169

www.MassSpecSolutions.com (New instrumentation)

www.MassSpecSolutionsInc.com (eStore coming soon)

http://www.MassSpecSolutions.com/contacts/Contact.htm (Technical support,
Parts and Sales outside the USA)

Confidentiality: This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the
addressee only and may be confidential. If they come to you in error you
must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
Please advise the sender by replying to this e-mail immediately and then
delete the original from your computer.

Opinion: Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are entirely those of the
author and unless specifically stated to the contrary, are not necessarily
those of the authorís employer.