Manager's perspective - and you should ask Secretary Markowitz about
this as well - but if the Town Clerk and Town Treasurer are voted an
annual stipend by the Town Meeting, either by article or by line item
in a budget, the Town Meeting has set their annual stipend by
vote.  I have always paid both the Town Clerk and the Town Treasurer
1/52nd of the total stipend each week, regardless.

.  At 03:34 PM 6/10/2008, you wrote:
>I am a new (1 year) Town Clerk.  How many Town Clerk's out there are
>required to punch a Time Clock.
>Thanks ever so much
>Anna, St. Albans Town

Larry J. Melen, Weathersfield Town Manager
Telephone: [802] 674-2626
Fascimile: [802] 674-2117
Website: http://www.weathersfield.org

NOTICE:

THIS TRANSMITTAL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF AND BY THE
INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED.  IT MAY CONTAIN
INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, OR EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.

IF THE READER OF THIS TRANSMITTAL IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR
THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE TRANSMITTAL TO
THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THIS
OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.