Weathersfield does not.

Fortunately, since going to an optical tabulator, it takes a lot less time to count - and a lot fewer counters.

At 09:46 AM 6/16/2008, you wrote:
Hello everyone!  This is the first time I've posted on Muninet - I've enjoyed
reading all of the postings since I began as Town Clerk of Fairfield in March.
Very good resource! My question is this- how many towns pay their election
workers and if so, how much?

Thanks, Amanda

Larry J. Melen, Weathersfield Town Manager
Telephone: [802] 674-2626
Fascimile: [802] 674-2117
Website: http://www.weathersfield.org

NOTICE:

THIS TRANSMITTAL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF AND BY THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED.  IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, OR EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.

IF THE READER OF THIS TRANSMITTAL IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE TRANSMITTAL TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THIS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.