For current vital records, we put information into Excel, which can be
copied into either Microsoft Word or Pagemaker (Town Report document
creator).

Our older (prior to 2006) records are in Access, so need to be
transferred to Excel, which is a huge project and only just begun.

Excel is simple to use. You create the headings and can adjust the
columns and move information around easily.

Heidi Racht, Huntington