Joan:  Your Transportation District Administrator will know this year's
figures for state aid to highways.  PILOT funding questions should probably
be directed to the Department of Taxes.  Margy Becker, Sharon



From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joan Devine
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mileage Aid & PILOT Estimates


Hi All


I am looking for help - I would like to know where I can call to get the
number of dollars the City will receive this year for our mileage aid and
our payment in lieu of taxes.  I tried the Agency of Transportation website
and the State Treasurer's website and could not locate the numbers.


Any help would be appreciated.



Joan Devine

Vergennes City Clerk