Greetings,

We at the Vermont State Data Center and VCGI are working with the Census
Bureau to delineate local voting wards or districts in our communities
that may have them.  The goal is to be able to have Census 2010 data
specifically for these areas.  We currently don't for many, if not all,
local wards in the state.

If your town or city has voting wards or separate districts within your
town, please let us know by emailing me at [log in to unmask]  We want to
be sure to include everyone in this effort.

Eventually we would need maps of your wards (including street names) if
available.  Also please let me know if you have maps of your State House
districts in your town/city (for those that have more than one).

Please join us in this effort to create new local Census geographies for
Vermont.

Thank you for your time.
Chip
____________________