From: Town Of Fayston <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Jun 19, 2008 2:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Road Signs

Hello,

Is anyone able to assist us in finding the exact language pertaining to changing from our Towns wooden street name signs to the green with white lettering signs many Towns have or are changing to? When this first came up we checked and it was a strong suggestion not a mandate.  We would like to know the status of the language at this time.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Patti

Town of Fayston