From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Guildhall Town Clerk
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 2:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: meeting minutes

Here in Guildhall, I use acid-free paper for recording all types of minutes.  But they are kept in completely separate notebooks and in a distinct location in the vault, and the notebooks are of a different type than the Land Record books.  We have a set of notebooks for Selectboard Minutes, one set for BCA minutes, one set for Town Meeting and Election Materials (including results and checklists), one set for Planning Commission, and so forth.

Laura