Joan:  Your Transportation District Administrator will know this year’s figures for state aid to highways.  PILOT funding questions should probably be directed to the Department of Taxes.  Margy Becker, Sharon


From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joan Devine
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mileage Aid & PILOT Estimates


Hi All


I am looking for help – I would like to know where I can call to get the number of dollars the City will receive this year for our mileage aid and our payment in lieu of taxes.  I tried the Agency of Transportation website and the State Treasurer’s website and could not locate the numbers.


Any help would be appreciated.



Joan Devine

Vergennes City Clerk