________________________________

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Judy Stratton
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 2:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: wastewater mgmt info

To all:  I received this e-mail from Alicia Owen - who asked me to pass
on the information.

Could you please post this Notice to all town clerks:  This office no
longer requires anything from the Town Clerks.  That means no documents
or cards need to be returned to our Wastewater Management Office.

Alicia M. Owen

Environmental Tech III

Wastewater Management Div.