This does not make sense to me. If I receive a self-addressed card with recording to send as confirmation of receipt I am going to send it back. If they do not want the card they need to make sure I do not receive it in the first place.


Ann F Webster

Middlebury Town Clerk

94 Main Street

Middlebury VT 05753

802-388-8100 X211

802-388-4261 Fax


From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Judy Stratton
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 2:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: wastewater mgmt info


To all:  I received this e-mail from Alicia Owen – who asked me to pass on the information.


Could you please post this Notice to all town clerks:  This office no longer requires anything from the Town Clerks.  That means no documents or cards need to be returned to our Wastewater Management Office. 


Alicia M. Owen

Environmental Tech III

Wastewater Management Div.