I don't have a "Sales Book" but I do keep a Sales Box with the property
files for one year's worth of sales.  I usually update this every month or  month
& half. I attach a list that gives Buyer, Seller, Price, Res. sq. ft.,  Land
Size and Tax Map number.  This is arranged by parcel ID.  It is a  great help
to appraisers.  And if a file is misfiled, it is easy to find in  the box.  If
it got put back in the file cabinet in the wrong place--lord  knows when I'd
find it.
Our Clerk files the property transfers by date for each calendar  year.
Marianne in Windsor

In a message dated 6/10/2008 2:01:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,