I’m curious to know how folks are archiving their meeting minutes.  We have a few additional committees forming and we will be wrapping up our reappraisal soon.  So, the main questions are is acid free paper to be used for all meeting minutes and are they all to be stored in the same (or similar) binders as land records?

Thanks!

Tom

Thomas J. Racine

Clerk & Treasurer

Town of Highgate

2996 Vt Rte 78

P.O. Box 189

Highgate, VT  05459

Phone: (802) 868-4697 x 204

Fax:     (802) 868-3064

Notice:  This e-mail is personal and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.  If you have received this mail in error, please inform us immediately by return e-mail and delete the document.  Thank you.

Checked by AVG.