________________________________

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Braintree Town Clerk
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 10:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Contacting the Sec. of State's Office

Hi All,

            I just sent e-mails to Melanie Hodge and Kathy DeWolfe at
the Secretary of States Office and both were returned with the message
that my server (Comcast) could not deliver to those addresses.  Anybody
out there had a similar problem???

Richard C. Liebert

Town Clerk

Braintree, VT  05060