From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Braintree Town Clerk
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 10:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Contacting the Sec. of State's Office

Hi All,

            I just sent e-mails to Melanie Hodge and Kathy DeWolfe at the Secretary of States Office and both were returned with the message that my server (Comcast) could not deliver to those addresses.  Anybody out there had a similar problem???

Richard C. Liebert

Town Clerk

Braintree, VT  05060

Checked by AVG.