-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Amanda Forbes
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 9:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Election Workers

Hello everyone!  This is the first time I've posted on Muninet - I've enjoyed
reading all of the postings since I began as Town Clerk of Fairfield in March.
Very good resource! My question is this- how many towns pay their election
workers and if so, how much?

Thanks, Amanda