-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Huntington Town Clerk - Heidi
Racht
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 2:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Postage

Hello Clerks,

This may have been discussed already, but I can't find it on a message
sort in my email, so thanks, in advance, for your responses.

We are considering doing away with the postage meter in the office
(Pitney Bowes) and going to stamps.com

Any insights?

Thanks again.

Heidi Racht