Hello-
I am the Director of the Wastewater Managment Division & have been asked
to clarify the issue pertaining to the permit recording post cards.  Back in
March of 2008, the administrative staff in the regional offices agreed that we
would no longer include these cards with the water/wastewater permits being
mailed to the permittees.  I have reminded staff of this decision but you may
still have some of these cards trickling in from permits that were issued prior to
March 2008.  Please mail these cards to the relevant regional office as usual
and I will tell staff to expect them to be trickling in.  Thank you for your
patience while we continue to make changes to our permitting process in order
to increase our efficiency!  Christine Thompson, Wastewater Management
Division Director.