You don't need to warn it as a Selectboard meeting, because it isn't one.  You are not conducting SB business at that meeting, you're conducting Board of Abatement business.  The Board of Abatement meeting does need to be warned, however. (but you already know that!)
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Marianne A. Blake
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 9:38 AM
Subject: Selectboard meeting or not?

Anyone:
We have a Board of Abatement meeting tonight and someone posed the question--since the Select board is part of the Bd of Abatement, if a majority of the Selectbd attend the Abatement meeting--should they also warn a Selectbd meeting?  Same with the Listers.   I'd never thought of it that way before.  Are there any statutes addressing this?
Marianne in Windsor