Hi Bjorn,
I use it in a lot of different ways. http://del.icio.us/PamatMES
I particularly love it for use with my website. When a class is
working on a unit, I have the RSS for that tag appear on their
webpage. That way, the minute I tag a site - it appears on the
classroom page.

You can see an example of this with my tag for online games in the
right-hand column of my library page:
http://marlboroschool.net/library

Pamela Burke
Librarian, Marlboro School