Dear Ed,

We have a teacher who has done a wonderful job with photostory 3 and
her fourth/fifth graders creating "The Seven Wonders of Shelburne,
Vermont." The project is based on a Dorothy Canfield Fisher Award book
that was read aloud to the students. They then chose individual wonders
(not necessarily things, but could be people) and created the project.
They also used some features of Google Earth and a VoiceThread project
for the mill in Winooski--a trip that ended up with some of their
writing in Heritage Winooski's newsletter. It could all be tied together
as a series of projects for Vermont studies in the upper middle grades.

I was just thinking--the teacher said she'd be willing to present, but
she hasn't put anything together. I'd work on it with her if you think
it's a good idea.

Ellen Matthews
Shelburne Community School
345 Harbor Road
Shelburne, VT 05482
802.985.3331 x272

>>> Ed Barry <[log in to unmask]> 6/9/2008 7:55 AM >>>
I know this is a crazy week but I REALLY need those write ups.  I am
trying to put this to bed this week before teachers go home for the
summer.    If you would PLEASE just set ten minutes aside you could get
me
your write up.  For those of you working with teachers not on this
list,
if you could please ask them to get it in this week.

Thanks SOOOO much!

Ed

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227

is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of
the