I recently submitted this post to Infinite Thinking  about the impact
of Authentic Audience on Motivation and Learning.    It includes many
Vermont school  examples in both print and video format of  how Web
2.0 tools allow classrooms to design instruction around the
motivational potential of authentic audience.  (i.e. Waitsfield
School, Montpelier students 802 video, VT Midi Project,  St. Albans
City School, etc).   I had a great time getting ideas from several
people on this list during the brainstorming process and collaborating
with my sons on music and lyrics.

The original post is here
http://www.infinitethinking.org/2008/06/audience-matters.html and  the
video can be viewed at either
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txoM2w0xa0k  or http://blip.tv/file/943070

I'd like to invite this community to add their own examples of
Audience Matters via the comments on Infinite Thinking
or VTCITE (cross posted at http://vtcite.org/node/2223)

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com