Lets get those write up for Vermont Fest 2008 in soon...  still in need of
lots of them.  I would greatly appreciate those on this list would make
the extra effort to talk to teachers they know who are using technology
effectively or have done an interesting project with technology and see if
they would be willing to present.

I realize it is a difficult time of year and I really do appreciate any
assistance you can provide.

Thanks.

Ed

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227