From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pamela Burke
Sent: June 04, 2008 3:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Del.icio.us - classroom examples

Hi Bjorn,

I use it in a lot of different ways. http://del.icio.us/PamatMES

I particularly love it for use with my website. When a class is working on a unit, I have the RSS for that tag appear on their webpage. That way, the minute I tag a site - it appears on the classroom page.

You can see an example of this with my tag for online games in the right-hand column of my library page:

Pamela Burke

Librarian, Marlboro School

Marlboro, VT 05344

SurRural Librarian