If anyone who has experience with an HP Compaq dc5800 would like to briefly comment on their experience with this computer I would greatly appreciate it.

We have been purchasing Dell Optiplexes for the last few years and have had good luck with them in terms of durability and imaging, but our most recent Dell quote was higher than this model, so I need to consider the HP. (The dc8550 with an AMD processor came in even lower.) The Optiplexes are easy to work on (no tools) and have a solid kid-proof chassis.

Thanks,

Doug Reaves
Bellows Free Academy
Fairfax, Vermont

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.