From: "Rick Hege" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 12:35:30 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: First grade software

My first grade teacher is looking for recommendations on software for
supplemental classroom work. Not a big budget, about $150. (Open to
free/open source programs as well, of course.)
However, she would really like to know what others who teach her age
range have found that is worthwhile and enjoyed by their students.
Specific subject matter is not a requirement, just worthwhile in the classroom.
Email me off list or have the appropriate teachers email me directly.

Thanks,
Rick Hege

Tech Support
Townshend School District