Tux Paint is an excellent freeware multi-platform drawing program....

Douglas Patac
Technology Teacher
(802) 362-1597

On Jun 12, 2008, at 12:35 PM, Rick Hege wrote:

My first grade teacher is looking for recommendations on software for supplemental classroom work. Not a big budget, about $150. (Open to free/open source programs as well, of course.)
However, she would really like to know what others who teach her age range have found that is worthwhile and enjoyed by their students. Specific subject matter is not a requirement, just worthwhile in the classroom.
Email me off list or have the appropriate teachers email me directly.

Thanks,
Rick Hege

Tech Support
Townshend School District