Thanks Lucie.  It was a great project.  I wonder about using copyrighted materials and posting the work on line?  Did they address this?

School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> on
Sunday, June 29, 2008 at 11:17 AM  wrote:

>Here's a new tech tool (Mixit)  and an inspiring example of how Konrad
>(you may remember him from Dynamic Landscape)
> used with junior high students as they studied the dairy of Anne Frank
>It moved me so much I just had to share it
>http://www.teachandlearn.ca/blog/2008/06/02/avoid-school-talk-part-1/
>
>especially the last paragraph of this post
>"… and, of course, the best thing about this was that there was no
>rubric or evaluation sheet. Why? Because when you listen to student
>soundtracks for The Diary of a Young Girl and the music works, the
>music fits, you just know the students did a great job … and they do
>too - not because they received a rubric with a high mark, but because
>their work emerged from meaningful conversations with each other and
>the teacher."
>
>Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.
>
>--
>Lucie deLaBruere
>www.LearningWithLucie.com
>www.InfiniteThinking.org
>
>"ttp://twitter.com/techsavvygirl
>

>Work: 802 527  0565 x 3206
>Cell:  802  752  6086

Lauren Kelley Parren
ANESU Educational Technology Coordinator
Mt. Abraham Portfolio Coordinator
802-453-2333 x 1119