Does anyone have a swappable power supply for a Compaq proliant 1850R rack server with the original part number of 283606-001 or spare part number of 283623-001 that they are no longer using?  I realize this is an old server, that is why I was hoping someone may have one lying around.  If so please contact me at 802-287-5861 ext238 or email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .  Thanks in advance....Vinnie

Vinnie Covino
Technology Coordinator\Network Administrator
Poultney Town School District
WAN/LAN Administrator
Rutland Southwest Supervisory Union
Poultney, VT 05764