Tommy,

You haven't heard from me very often, or at all, but I
love your specific Edward R. Murrow signoff.

"Good night, and good luck."

He used this especially during his days in London and on
his last television show,"SEE IT NOW", which I had seen many times.

Alfred Hitchcock made a movie to honor Murrow, and all the other
broadcast journalists who participated in the World War II
news reporting experience.  Its name was FOREIGN CORRESPONDENT, and it
it MARVELOUS.  If you haven't seen it yet, please go to your local
video store and get it.  I find it extraordinarily engrossing.

So, I'm dating myself.  However, if anyone out there
thinks that I have Edward R. Murrow's television program
named incorrectly, please correct me.

Or something to that effect.  And, Tommy, to a tribute,
I say:

Good luck and good night!

And may CBS give you a call!!!!!

Have an up tick day!!!!!

Larry Booker

> Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 07:33:00 -0400
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Goodbye and good luck
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Monday, June 30, is my last official day as Barre's Tech Coordinator. After a little time off, I will be doing business as Data Consulting of Vermont, helping people with handling data in general and coming up with FileMaker Pro solutions in particular.
>
> Feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] for any reason. During the summer, the cell phone will be the most reliable way to reach me: 793-2262.
>
> All of who are continuing to do the Tech gods' work, carry on! You too, Vince.
>
> Tommy Walz
> Technology Coordinator
> Barre Supervisory Union

Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you back! Learn More