Hello all:

A grant opportunity here for schools.  Due to some of the recent transitions here, we have some Title IID competitive funds that are on a short time frame for spending.  The attached RFP outlines a grant opportunity to make use of these funds.   There will be three awards of $20,000 each.

Grant proposals are due in this office no later than July 1, 2008, at 4PM.

Please note the date for completing grant expenditures, Sept. 30, 2008.

I apologize for the short window of opportunity here, but feel confident that Vermont schools interested will be make the most use of these funds.
Please read the application carefully.  Questions may be addressed to me, Peter Drescher, via email or at the phone number below.

Thanks.

Peter

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator