Jean,

I hope you can take a minute to answer some more questions about your Mini lab:

What kind of cable locks are you using?
What are the specs on the MAC minis?
What software are you running?
How long have you been using them?
What is your replacement schedule?
Are you happy with the performance of the MAC Mini lab?
Would you do it again?

Thanks,

Tommy Walz

Tommy Walz
Technology Coordinator
Barre Supervisory Union

>>> Jean Campbell <[log in to unmask]> 5/29/2008 9:10 AM >>>
Tommy,
We have a MAC mini lab at Mt. Mansfield H.S. so it is high school age kids and adults using them.  We have cable locks that we use to lock them down to the computer tables.  Do not set all the locks to the same combo if you go this way.

Jean

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).  If this e-mail contains student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA, please notify the sender.  Federal regulations require that you destroy this e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.

>>> Tommy Walz <[log in to unmask]> 5/29/2008 8:33 AM >>>
Is anybody out there using a lab of Mac Minis?  If so, please let us know what age groups are involved and what you have done about security?

Thanks,

Tommy Walz
Technology Coordinator
Barre Supervisory Union