I birded around Putney this morning from 5:00 - 9:00 this morning.
Here's my complete list of species seen (only in Putney). Highlights are
in bold along with notes on specific place i saw it.

Location: Putney, Windham County, VT, US
Observation date: 6/13/08
Number of species: 73

Canada Goose 1
Wood Duck 6 Seen along River Road
Mallard 1
Common Merganser 2
Wild Turkey 2 seen in field near Putney School
Green Heron 1
Rock Pigeon 6
Mourning Dove 5
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker 1
Downy Woodpecker 1
Eastern Wood-Pewee 2
Alder Flycatcher 4
Willow Flycatcher 2
Least Flycatcher 3
Eastern Phoebe 2
Great Crested Flycatcher 1
Eastern Kingbird 1
Yellow-throated Vireo 1 seen along River Road
Blue-headed Vireo 1
Warbling Vireo 2
Red-eyed Vireo 6
Blue Jay 3
American Crow 1
Tree Swallow 8
Bank Swallow 1
Barn Swallow 3
Black-capped Chickadee 9
Tufted Titmouse 1
White-breasted Nuthatch 1
Brown Creeper 1
House Wren 2
Winter Wren 1
Eastern Bluebird 1 seen near Putney Central School
Veery 4
Hermit Thrush 1
Wood Thrush 1
American Robin 15
Gray Catbird 3
Brown Thrasher 1 Carrying food to young near Putney Central School
European Starling 35
Cedar Waxwing 7
Blue-winged Warbler 1 seen near Green Mountain Orchards
Nashville Warbler 1 carrying food to young on summit of Putney Mt.
Yellow Warbler 6
Chestnut-sided Warbler 5
Yellow-rumped Warbler (Myrtle) 1
Black-throated Green Warbler 1
Blackburnian Warbler 2
Black-and-white Warbler 2
American Redstart 7
Ovenbird 4
Louisiana Waterthrush 1 seen in the Putney central school forest
Mourning Warbler 1 Seen along Punty Mt. road
Common Yellowthroat 5
Scarlet Tanager 2
Eastern Towhee 1 seen at Putney Mt. summit
Chipping Sparrow 3
Field Sparrow 2 seen near Green Mountain Orchards
Savannah Sparrow 5 seen in field along river road
Song Sparrow 9
Swamp Sparrow 1
Dark-eyed Junco 2
Northern Cardinal 1
Rose-breasted Grosbeak 1
Indigo Bunting 2 Seen near Green Mountain Orchards
Bobolink 6 seen in large field along river road
Red-winged Blackbird 45
Common Grackle 12
Brown-headed Cowbird 1
Baltimore Oriole 3