I need to make some audio recordings of Gray Jays in New Hampshire.
Been trying to communicate with some folks over there where I might go
to find Gray Jays.  Need sites close to roads and with a high likelihood
the GJ are nearby.  If they are present I can call them in.  Any
suggestions or people to contact.  I have contacted Lake Umbagog NWR as
they indicated the GJ is common there.

This summer a student and myself are characterizing GJ vocalization.  I
have recordings from Victory and Moose Bog and hope to get some from
Ferdinand Bog and the Conti refuge.  Want to  to statistically compare
NH and VT Gray Jays.

Bill Barnard

Biology Department

Norwich University