Hard to believe but just saw a Tree Sparrow working the alders here on lake
Pauline. I went and got the camera so I could take a photo of the Tree
sparrow. Just as I focus on the Tree sparrow the bushes moves, the sparrow
was gone and out of the bushes and up the bank comes a raccoon. I got a
few images of the Raccoon while it check out the feeder area.

On different note here is what I have had so far this morning in the yard:
22 species

Wood Thrush  1 singing early to get the day started off right
Wood duck  1m
Cedar Waxwings  2
Spotted Sandpiper  2
Great Blue Heron  1
Red breasted Nuthatch  1
Chipping Sparrows  3
Rose-breasted Grosbeak  5  3m 2f
Hairy WP  2    mom and dad getting food for the babies
Mallard 2   1 female with 9 ducklings and 1 female with 6 ducklings in toe
Tufted Titmouse 3   male feeding baby while mom watched
Baltimore Oriole  2
Ruby throated Hummingbird  1m
Blue Jay  4
Goldfinch  3