 Making things work (successfully) in hospital-based dialysis
by Carrie McGinnis, RN, MBA & Mark Feigal

Nephrology News & Issues Vol. 20, No. 11: Pages not known.

I would be most grateful if someone could supply me with this article.

Many thanks,

Best regards,

Mary Shah

*______________________________*
*Mary Shah, MLS*
*Health Sciences Librarian, Archivist*

*Horblit Health Sciences Library*

[image: Danbury Hospital - A Higher Level of Care]

Danbury Hospital, 24 Hospital Avenue, Danbury, CT 06810
V: (203) 739-7035 | F: (203) 739-7568 | [log in to unmask]
http://www.danburyhospital.org

This transmittal is intended for a particular addressee(s). If it is not
clear that you are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this transmittal in error; any review, copying or distribution
or dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you suspect that you have
received this transmittal in error, please notify Danbury Health Systems
immediately by email reply to the sender, and delete the transmittal and any
attachments.
READER BEWARE: Internet e-mail is inherently insecure and occasionally
unreliable. Please contact the sender if you wish to arrange for secure
communication or to verify the contents of this message.