Medlib-l,

I am looking for an Oncology Journal that accepts case reports for
submission/publication. Does anyone know of any off hand? I have searched using
PubMed with little to no help. If anyone knows of a journal to respond to me off
the list. Thank you for your help. It is much appreciated.

Megan McNichol
Director of Library Services
Faulkner Hospital
1153 Centre St.
Boston, MA 02130
617-983-7443
617-983-7555 (fax)

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and
properly dispose of this information.