Their wiki has a way to make an image that can be distributed across
multiple different hardware applications.

http://freeghost.no-ip.org/wiki/index.php/Cross-hardware_deployment

I have tried it and so far have tested it on 4 different computers, hp,
dell, gateway, and ics, and they all work great.

-Adrian