Clear, concise and eloquent. We'll miss you, Tom. Vince will too.

May The Force be with you, Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion on behalf of Tommy Walz
Sent: Fri 6/27/2008 7:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Goodbye and good luck

Monday, June 30, is my last official day as Barre's Tech Coordinator.  After a little time off, I will be doing business as Data Consulting of Vermont, helping people with handling data in general and coming up with FileMaker Pro solutions in particular.

Feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] for any reason.  During the summer, the cell phone will be the most reliable way to reach me: 793-2262.

All of who are continuing to do the Tech gods' work, carry on!  You too, Vince.

Tommy Walz
Technology Coordinator
Barre Supervisory Union