From: Gregory Askew <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 8:24:14 AM
Subject: [VTBIRD] House Wrens

Has it seemed to anyone else that there are lots of House Wrens around
this year? I have been hearing them virtually everywhere I go. For the
first time since I have been living in Vergennes, three birds singing
within a five block radius of my house. Is there anything that might
account for a boom in their numbers?
Greg
Vergennes