At Dead Creek yesterday afternoon (about 4-5 PM) I spotted
?1 Osprey - fishing unsuccessfully
?8 Great Blue Herons
?4 Yellow Warblers - 1 adult female and 3 young hatched from a nest I'd located a few weeks ago
?6 Song Sparrows
?10 American Robins
?4 Willow Flycatchers - I believe this is what they were, I couldn't get a good enough look to tell 100%
?1 Virginia Rail - Heard, not seen
?2 Savannah Sparrows
?5 House Sparrows
?15 Red-winged Blackbirds
?9 Canada Geese
?1 Eastern Wood-Pewee - Heard, not seen
?2 Common Yellowthroats - Heard, not seen
?2 Ring-billed Gulls
?3 American Goldfinches
Also spotted a few fish (Bass and Pumpkinseed) jumping from the water to catch insects

At Shelburne Bay Park on Monday afternoon I saw
?1 Yellow-rumped Warbler
?9 Black-capped Chickadees
?3 Eastern Wood-Pewees - Heard, not seen
?3 Blue Jays
?3 American Robins
?Also saw and was scolded by 4 Red Squirrels and 2 Gray Squirrels

Evan Jackson
Shelburne
?