EO>> It sounds like a Skivt-l poach will be in order before too
long. In the spirit of the Jackson Gore poach and a handful of
others, this needs to be done. I nominate Denis Bogan, resident MASH
king, to be the lead organizer.

> Reeb, cursing, and general debauchery will all be a must.

Patrick> I'll spring for your tattoo, Denis.

Cool!  When's opening day.

Seriously, you guys ought to come down to Whitegrass and the Canaan Valley of WV.  We get crazy there too.  The only skiVTer who has ever taken up this offer is Aquanaut nee Telenaut.