Rogér (pronounced avec une accent accute) Two suggestions: Although that section is just quickwater to class II, you should know better than to paddle a recently flooded river by yourself. Had you gotten snagged on a strainer the murky water, you'd be dekcuf. I've certainly paddled alone and probably will again, but let's be frank, it is not wise. Secondly hide the bike so that no one can see it. Leaving your gear in a conspicuous place is an invitation for trouble, least of all from Essex's finest. I feel certain the usual suspects will be paddling this afternoon if you'd like to join us in the ducky. (BTW is it a thrillseeker?) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.