	Nuclear propulsion for ships is practically a dead letter,
but for any who think it's worth considering, an article 'Giants Can
Fade' (pdf)  with one of my most successful former students is
available in the bottom section on military technology and peace
studies at

http://www.phy.auckland.ac.nz/staff/prw/Publications/publications.html

	It's a 4MB PDF.
	The drawings are not the clearest in this scanned copy.
	For those interested, the model we used for aerial dispersion
of the airborne reactor ejecta was based on the 'wedge' model from
Frank von Hippel, Princeton.  It fitted (just) in a HP 41CV
calculator.  Much obscurantism has been worked thru far bigger, more
readily riggable computer models by the AEC, NRC, Science
Applications Inc, A D Little Inc, etc.

RM