I concealed the GlaxoSmithKline pharmaco's email address, but I now
see I inadvertently left in his name.  Please do not misuse that in
any way.  I still hope to get some data from him!

Greetings O pharmacist

>Dear Dr Mann
>
>  Sorry for the slight delay in getting back to you.  There is
>clearly room for improvement in our process for responding to
>queries from persons like yourself, and we are now seeking to
>address that issue.

	I'm flattered that my inquiry evoked such attention.

>  Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

	Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch!  Perhaps I should next try
to get the attention of, say, Monsanto  ...  nah, too bold  -  even
Showa Denko could be a tall order  ...   ;-)