re: a glimpse into the world of drug cos.
I concealed the GlaxoSmithKline pharmaco's email address, but I now see I inadvertently left in his name.  Please do not misuse that in any way.  I still hope to get some data from him!

Greetings O pharmacist

Dear Dr Mann

> Sorry for the slight delay in getting back to you.  There is clearly room for improvement in our process for responding to queries from persons like yourself, and we are now seeking to address that issue.

        I'm flattered that my inquiry evoked such attention.

> Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

        Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch!  Perhaps I should next try to get the attention of, say, Monsanto  ...  nah, too bold  -  even Showa Denko could be a tall order  ...   ;-)