I suggested looking at Null's Web site because it tells you all you need to
know about the way he is profiting from the gullibility of those who are
justifiably suspicious of the medical and drug establishments, along with
thousands of other lesser quacks like him (one of whom even used to be a
member of this list.) Null et al. prey on that gullibility, and of course
they are found lurking around the edges of the progressive movement looking
for customers and credibility from outlets like Pacifica and now Mitchel's
program.

MB

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 7:54 AM, Mitchel Cohen
<[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> I'd like to know, actually, WHY you depend on Quackwatch for ANY arguments.
> Barrett, the head of quackwatch, has lost repeatedly in court in recent
> years, and his claims are specious up and down the line -- not only about
> Null, but about others as well.
>
> If you're going to argue against something Null says, at least get it right
> and do your own homework. Warning: Don't rely on Quackwatch, 'cause Barrett
> is shown to be the biggest quack in the pond.
>
> Mitchel
>

> At 12:40 AM 8/22/2008, you wrote:
>
>> There is also an informative article about Null on the Quackwatch site:
>> http://quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/null.html

Michael Balter
Contributing Correspondent, Science
Adjunct Professor of Journalism,