I suggested looking at Null's Web site because it tells you all you need to know about the way he is profiting from the gullibility of those who are justifiably suspicious of the medical and drug establishments, along with thousands of other lesser quacks like him (one of whom even used to be a member of this list.) Null et al. prey on that gullibility, and of course they are found lurking around the edges of the progressive movement looking for customers and credibility from outlets like Pacifica and now Mitchel's program.

MB