I myself have filtered out all of RM's posts for years. I only learn
of one when someone else copies it. If everyone would refrain from
copying or responding to the  visibly misogynist ones, that would
help. If RN would refrain from posting such things, that would help
even more. If he would only recognize that misogyny invalidates any
good he might accomplish, that would be better yet.

Best,
Michael